January 8, 2009

Road Trip

Growing up I had grandparents that lived in Tucson. I've never really been a fan. With that said, Tucson does have one redeeming quality, Reid Park Zoo.


I love zoo's and aquariums and all that, but Reid Park Zoo has always been my favorite. So during winter break we took a little road trip down to Tucson just to go to the zoo. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves but one thing I didn't get on camera. Ashlyn was running down to the lower viewing area to see the polar bears that were wrestling in the water, and I'm not sure how she didn't realize this, but she was standing in a foot of water. One of the windows down there had sprung a leak and Ashlyn got to wear wet jeans the rest of the day.




































It's been 20 years since I was there last, but it's still my favorite so far. (A close second to Honolulu Zoo!)

2 comments:

Cammie said...

That looks so fun. I want to take my kids there!

Jill said...

I love that zoo too and it is so cheap!