We took the kiddos ice skating last week, even Cody got in on the action, but only briefly! There is nothing cuter than a 2 year old in ice skates, he was so frustrated that he couldnt do it by himself so it didnt last long. Katie and Ashlyn picked it up very quick, with only a few minor blisters in the end. Katie asked me why I didnt get her a bigger size, Well Honey if I'm not the one wearing them how do I know there to small? Oh well, next time I'll get it right! So here are some pictures if I can figure it out!!
January 5, 2009
Ice Skating
We took the kiddos ice skating last week, even Cody got in on the action, but only briefly! There is nothing cuter than a 2 year old in ice skates, he was so frustrated that he couldnt do it by himself so it didnt last long. Katie and Ashlyn picked it up very quick, with only a few minor blisters in the end. Katie asked me why I didnt get her a bigger size, Well Honey if I'm not the one wearing them how do I know there to small? Oh well, next time I'll get it right! So here are some pictures if I can figure it out!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Love the blog! It is hard to remember that we have access to real winter activities here. Looks like it was tons of fun.
Next time we come down, we want to go do that too! I am planning on coming down in the next month or two.
Post a Comment