February 20, 2009

Tag your it!

Today I was just thinking that I am so boring I don't have anything to blog about. Then Torrie tagged me! So I had to pick the 6th photo from my 6th file, and post it.

This picture is from Christmas 2007, Katie really really wanted a Wii and thanks to her daddy really wanting one as well, we got one. She is my drama queen so of course she started bawling as soon as she opened it. Maybe I would have been more excited to give them this gift if I had known she would be that excited. Now a year later the Wii isnt as exciting to the girls, they play it every now and then. It's mostly used for Madden '09. yuck! So anyways I added a photo of the tears as well. I tag everyone (because I don't think theres that many people who will read this)!



2 comments:

Cammie said...

That's our girl! Too funny!!!

Torrie said...

Thanks for playing!