March 1, 2009

Codeman is two: Part one the Pregnancy

Today my baby turned 2. Its so sad, time has gone by so fast, It's not fair. Cody took 3 years to get here and now he's all ready 2 : (

I had an eventful pregnancy. During a routine DR appt My heart rate, and his heart rate was pretty fast so I had to go to Del Webb to be monitored. After a few hours the DR told me I was going to be transported to St Joes. So thats the point where I started to panic, St Joes thats a scary hospital! Jason was on crutches at this time and on light duty, so he was able to come over, and we talked them into letting us drive to St Joes. Which as it turns out is an awesome hospital! So I was stuck there for 3 long days on all sorts of monitors. Longs story, alittle shorter. Cody has a heart murmur and SVT(?). For the next few months, I had to trekk it to St Joes 2 to 3 times a week. insert tons of blood test, ultra sounds, cardio monitors, fetal echos, etc. On Feb 28th I had to go in for an Amnio and they decided to induce me, yay!!

















No comments: