




For Memorial Day weekend Katie was lucky enough to be invited to go camping with a friend up to Williams. She was so excited! (So was I considering Ashlyn was also going to Grandmas house and Cody and I would have a nice QUIET Friday night at home while daddy was at work.)
All was well we had a great time at the zoo on Saturday too!
And on Sunday at church got the dreaded phone call. Katie had been in a quad accident. I really thought that if I packed the ins. card she wouldn't need it. Well needless to say we where all pretty worried. Especially the wonderful people she was with. Which by the way is so good to know that you can be given blessings when you hang out with the right people! So Jason and I headed up to meet them at the Flagstaff hospital to get Katie checked out. And she was fine except for a scraped and bruised shoulder, hip and head. I think she was more shaken up that she was there and we weren't there with her. So now she has a great tale to tell her other friends. But all is well with miss chatterbox now!


1 comment:
I want pictures of the bruised up Katy. I am so glad she is ok. I really wouldn't have thought to pack the insurance card. Go Sam!!!!!!!
Post a Comment