July 23, 2009

Summer 2009


Summer is almost over, we have 11 days until 2 of the kiddos get to go to school!! Woot Woot! This year I really thought this summer was going to drag on, but I seems we found a few things to keep us busy. I will spare you the pictures but Cody and I just finished parent tot swim lessons which he loved, and it gave us somewhere to go for a few mornings the last 2 weeks.

Here a few of the things we had going on...


I finally got to go see WICKED , And it was great!! I look forward to going again someday! And I also hear their making a movie! IT was a fun girls+Robert night out!




Jason started a new project and it came with a new time out spot for a little while.


Yeah Ashlyn wasn't a fan, but maybe she'll listen to me next time...yeah right.





So we took our pool table over to my parents, it'll live there until we buy a bigger house someday. And We will soon have a play/craft room and a large pantry!! I'm not sure I'm sold on it yet, maybe once its done I'll love it. But it does close up the house a little.




We have a membership to the phoenix zoo and we used it a couple of times this summer, last weekend they brought in snow for the kids and the animals, which are the same right.













We were fortunate to be able to go to DISNEYLAND for a quick trip with my mom and sister. We've gone 3 times in the last 3 years which is awesome, I love Disneyland!!




Cody had a great check up with his cardiologist, who couldn't find anything abnormal, yay!






Ashlyn was baptized!!!





Ashlyn and Katie both played Volley Ball which was sooo fun to watch, although I now know I could never coach my kids in sports!




My sister in law and her family came down from San Antonio and we celebrated my nieces 3rd birthday. Its so nice to see the and to get the cousins together, unfortunately we only see them once a year.




Katie spent every spare moment with Bekah Allen her BFF!




And my super good friend Nicole and her husband Ryan came to town from Illinois, and we went to shooters world and let some targets have it!
I think we had a pretty good summer, but I will happily drive my kids to school on Aug 3rd anyone want to celebrate with me?

4 comments:

JacksonFamily said...

I got to see Wicked too. LOVED IT! Fun getting caught up on your post. where is Canyon Lake? That looks like a lot of fun.

Cammie said...

What a fun summer for you! It looks like you had a blast!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Ashlyn turned 8. Time flies.

Casey Lu said...

Definitely a fun filled summer for your family! The summer has definitely flown by. I will be celebrating on Monday as well!