Then very nice Dr, (who likes to stare and touch my arm while repeating it was so nice to meet you), tells you its just a bug, I was really hoping for something more dramatic. I was thinking to myself no I don't want to leave this great place yet. He must have known, so a nurse took us to do some x-rays for the heck of it, then to a nice cosy waiting room in the middle of the ER so we could see all the empty rooms around us, for the remaining 3 hours. Where my sick baby got the pleasure of curling up in a tiny chair to take a nap.
While there I also made a new bff! Her name is Melissa. She loves the Kennedy's and loves to dress her niece up in frilly dresses for kiddie pageants. She was so nice I know she would have shared her meth if I asked, but I really wanted to enjoy my time there with a clear head.
Isn't it always nice to, when you walk up to the nurses station to find out when there going to kick you out only to know they had your paper work ready for the last 30 mins and they were thoughtful enough to let you hang out with Melissa a while longer!
So what would you like to do with $75 and four hours of your time?? I can't wait to go back!!


1 comment:
Wow it sounds like HE double hockey sticks.....
Post a Comment