October 9, 2009

Surprise!!!

Ok my mom talked me into having a surprise sleep over for Katies bday. I wasnt to keen on the sleepover part but I love surprising my kids! Although I am shocked that Katie wasnt onto us, with as many slip ups I had. I kept talking about it and forgetting she was there : )

So she wanted a Hawaiian theme so we made message in a bottle invites, I think they turned out super cute.


When the girls first got here we had Nachos and then painted t-shirts.





Then we went to Westgate...
The pole dancing was not my idea, but whatever keeps them occupied for more than 2 mins is ok by me...



Then we went to Ocean Blue frozen yogurt. Its a self serve place that has tons of topping and its pretty cheap, and delicious!!










Then we came back and did presnets and cake, which I made but it tasted way better than it looked, FYI.







While the girls were waiting for their parents to come get them I gave them each their gift bags, which included... lipgloss, nail polish, nail files, those little toe things for pedicures, a mixed CD of katies favorite songs, and their own PJ's. It took the girls a few minutes to realize that it was their own Pajamas in the bag. As you can imagine there was a lot of screaming when they did finally realize this.
It took 3 days to get my house ready and it was undone in a about 3 mins but it was worth it seeing Katies face when she found out she was getting the sleep over she had asked for...











1 comment:

Unknown said...

So cute. Love the message in a bottle invites.

I love that blog fun in the fast lane. Holy cow. That girl has inspired me to go paint some white furniture. SMILE
Love the white and black floors. My Fave.