ok so I just spent a long time trying to post this from windows and it didnt turn out the way I wanted. And I don't feel like fixing it right now.
So lately I find myself
Keeping busy with crafts and other projects. I would like to post them on here to remember what I've done. Please don't give me all the credit most of these are ideas I got from other crafty ladies!!
Don't mind my dirty kitchen Halloween Blocks, Thanks Jill!
Thankful Blocks, I made 3 sets for gifts!
I made Ashlyn an apron for Christmas, hopefully its not too small.
A Canvas I made for Katie.
Halloween Signs I never did anything with : (
A cookie bouquet for Ashlyn's baptism.
A Mothers day Puzzle with 2 inch blocks and a small chalk board. I had a few other things, for some reason my picture are no where to be found : ( I also have a few things in the works. Maybe I should do one thing at a time, something to think about : )


No comments:
Post a Comment