January 21, 2010

Arizona Rain

There is nothing better than Arizona Rain! We don't get it enough, so when we do we enjoy every second of it. I love going out in the rain, running errands and driving around. This week we have gotten so much of this wonderfulness! Right now we have had almost 24hrs of the nonstop goodness. And a day and a half to go. I had to swim across my backyard to take the trash can out to the curb, that might turn out to be a bad idea, I'll most likely be swimming down the street looking for a floating trash can. I'm not even sure if it will get picked up tomorrow. People seem to be stunned at this weather, and are unsure of what to do. Has there ever been a rain day at AZ schools? Quite a few are closing tomorrow due to flooding. CRAZY!!

2 comments:

JacksonFamily said...

I even bought Quinn some rain boots so he could splash in puddles. But I bought them 3 sizes too big because I know they will never get worn out! I Love the Rain!!!

Kristin said...

I love the rain too! Did you see the pics I put on my blog of all the rain in the drainage areas? Phenomenal!

P.S. Guess who's out of jail/prison? Yep, my neighbor. Dang. I was SO loving him NOT being there! Guess Jason will have to make a few more drive-bys now to keep an eye on him.