January 10, 2010

Christmas 2009

This Year I didnt take as many pictures as I usually do, but here is the recap...









Cody had his own little tree to decorate, I loved how he put like 10 ornaments on the same branch ; )


He defientley knows how to unwrap presents, at first it was cute having him ask for more.





On the 14th we went to Jason's parents house to have Christmas dinner before they left for San Antonio. I didnt think we'd have this much stuff to bring home so we drove the little car.



We some how made it all fit.




On Christmas Eve we stayed the night at my parents house and the girls made a gingerbread house. I hate doing these. I dont know why I just do. But Katie and Ashlyn pretty much did it all on their own and it looked great!




Next time the person that buysthe kit will have to help them with it:)








The bat cave Grandma got Cody was the best gift, he wasnt interested in anything else!





I found some cute slipper boots from old navy...




But he also got some real cowboy boots. He LOVES them!






And now I dont have to hear Ashlyn begging for a guitar anymore: )




No comments: