April 26, 2010

Cody, you are so stinkin cute!

I have to get this on here before I forget about it, my memory isn't so hot these days! So Jason and I took Cody to the DR today, he has a double ear infection. And in the waiting room Cody had a cute conversation with a little girl named Jessica, at least this is what I could understand...

CODY: "thats my daddy" Cody points to Jason, this was his fall back statement he made whenever the conversation stopped : )

Jessica: "Im with my grandma"

Cody:" I go with my grandma to Coyotes" thats what Cody calls Macayos : )

Cody: "Thats my dad"

Cody: "Thats my mom too"

Jessica: "The Police came and arrested my mommy"

Cody: "Wheres your dad?"

Jessica: " I dont have a dad."

Cody: " I like Optimus Prime"

And so the conversation went, until Jessicas brother was called back. I dont remeber some of it, I was too busy trying not to laugh. Jason and I were just waiting for Cody to say, oh my daddy's a police man, but thankfully he didnt!!


No comments: