March 2, 2009
Cody Part 2
While I was pregnant I was on Heart medication So we knew what to expect with that. But when we were in the delivery room he was breathing kinda funny, actually it was so cute, until they told us it wasnt good. So he went off to get an x-ray and the poor kid also had a broken colar bone. Which was kinda funny since it was such an easy delivery. The nurses told me to stop laughing because they werent ready to catch him, I didnt even have to push! So he had to stay in the nicu while we were in the hospital, which now I see as a blessing! They put him on a 4 hour schedule which was so nice!
So he was taken off the meds at 1yr and now we just have to see the cardiologist once a year.
Cody's first word was Balloon. He was walking before he turned one, like all my kids. He was/is such a happy baby. He loves animals, we have been taking him to the Phoenix zoo since he was a month old. He had his 1st and 2nd birthday partys there. He loves playing outside, he cant get enough of the slide! His favorite word is Roar! He is such a good Sleeper, which I really appreciate! He is my cleanest child. His favorite food is asparagus. He is such a sweet little boy! Although, I do need to find a local binki's anonymous to help him fight his addiciton!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I had a dream about your family last night. Miss you guys a lot. I wish I could come see you. I hope all is well.
So cute. He is a doll. I think you should have one more and start trying soon. Ha Ha.
Post a Comment