
This was Cody's front row seat. All the rocks he is sitting on, ended up all over the side walk, I felt kinda bad at the mess he made, but he was really good and stayed there the whole game!

Jason's first at bat was a very nice double!

And then we got to watch him kick butt on third base!

and then we got to watch him get his butt kicked by a dog. Jason is the certified k9 bite victim for the PD so whenever the do a demonstration he gets to get bit. The suit helps but he still gets bruised up pretty good, and occasionally loses a little blood.

Here is Officer Gregory and Body, chasing Jason, aka the bad guy.


Not the best picture but you get the gist.

And the trophy goes to the Police Department, yeah!!
3 comments:
Certified K9 bite victim? Is that something you sign up for? If his friends signed him up for that I would suggest finding different friends. Whenever I go out running my husband always says that he won't run unless someone or thing is chasing him. Where do I sign him up?
Ouch.. Poor Jason...... But at least his team got the trophy. Miss you!!!!
That looks like fun!!!Alec would want to go.
Post a Comment