March 6, 2010

ASHLYN ; ) my DeViL cHiLd


I tried to do the post on her Birthday but I got busy. So last Friday Ashlyn turned 9!! Wow there were times I didnt know if she'd make it to this age : ) Ash is definitely my little DeViL cHiLd! She still is the one that gets into stuff and makes big messes. She went thru a stage were anywhere wee went she sought out a marker and a good wall or piece of furniture and went to town, (Sorry everyone!! you know who you are!!)

A few facts about Ashlyn!

* her fave color is BLUE
* she loves dancing, and is a natural at it
* she is VERY shy like me, until she warms up then shes obnoxious, like me: )

* in the SUMMER she is guaranteed to be wearing a swim suit, even while playing in SNOW, crazy girl
* I had a very long list of Ash facts the other day, but my brain isnt working right these days...
* she likes to pretend I say things that I didnt really say. for example I bought her bagels at the store? no i didnt so why would i tell her i did?? I dont know either...
* today she dresses up as Ulysses S Grant for school




* when she was little she would fall asleep while playing, and while eating, ALL THE TIME : )
*she LOVED to play dress up
* her Fave princess is Sleeping Beauty!

* she is no longer allowed to wear makeup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*she loves her Aunt Pam and acts a lot like her;)
* when i was pregnant with Ashlyn we didnt find out what we were having she was a SURPRISE and she's been full of SURPRISES ever since, some Good, some MeSsY, some not so nice, but I cant imagine our family with out her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i LoVe you ASHLYN!!!





2 comments:

JacksonFamily said...

She's beautiful, just like her mom!!

Lisa said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Got to love the devil children...they grow up to be very spunky and interesting people :) She is adorable.