March 1, 2010

Super Cody...

** Edited to add above image
My mom and I were so excited to find these at party city, giant quarter machine containers instead of gift bags!!

My baby is 3... what in the world happened to the last 3 years? I really wanted to have a party for him, mainly so I could make superhero stuff. We only invited 3 friends so it didnt get to costly or out a hand. My mom helped with most of the stuff, I get my craftiness form her!


I found an idea for Super Cuffs HERE


and we made them to match the t-shirts.



I made each boy a t-shirt, I used the freezer paper method, its soo easy. And the shirts were on sale at Hobby Lobby for $1.50!










I made capes out of Poly satin which is what every super hero needs! And we velcroed them to the shirts, I didnt get good velcro (I used an iron on kind),at the party while the kids were playing I noticed the capes coming off. So my mom and I had to sew the velcro on.







Since it rained Sat and Sun we had to have the party inside, so we moved out the couch and blew up the ball pit.























3 comments:

Jill said...

So cute! Looks like he had a great time and it looks like you had fun making all of the party favors. =)

Kristin said...

What a super cute idea! Darling for little boyes that age. Way to go Sam!

Flipping Out said...

So cute! I wish I could have gone!!!