September 20, 2009

chicken zucchini pasta

A good easy recipe!

2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced
2 zucchini, diced
2 sm tomatoes diced
16 oz bow tie pasta
2 TBS olive oil
Fresh Mozzarella cheese balls, the kind in a small tub in the deli section
or Parm or Asiago cheese.

1. Make your pasta
2. Heat 1 TBS oil in frying pan
3. Cook chicken for a few min. just to brown the sides
4. add veggies and 1TBS oil to chicken and cook until cooked though.
5. drain Pasta, add it to the chicken and veggies and add Mozzarella cheese balls, (taken out of their liquid)
6. Yum

2 comments:

Robert and Becky said...

I will be making that one! I made the Sausage bow tie recipe you gave me it was really GOOD!!! Although I think I am going to try it with chicken next time, Robert is protesting but I am not a Italian sausage fan.

JacksonFamily said...

Sounds yummy! Loved your ings.