September 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie!! October 1st!!

Katie is...






11 years old today!!





A drama queen

Any little thing can turn on the tears, like getting a Wii 2 christmases ago!



A goofball





A good singer although I dont have a picture of this, She loves cooking, loves crafts, loves her baby brother even though she was very upset with me when I was pregnant. She did not want another sibling! She does things slowly, she tells lots of jokes, she loves Twilight, she is very helpful.


She was a colic baby but she loved the sound of the vacuum, and going to walmart always calmed her down. Totaly true we would walk in there when she was a baby and she instantly calmed down!


She is growing up way to fast.


When I was pregnant with her a few days before my ultra sound I had a dream... That I had a little girl named Katie. A name I had already passed on, but how could I name her anything else. We may disagree at times but I Love my Katie didd!!




1 comment:

Torrie said...

That is CRAZY that she is 11! Happy Birthday Katie.